You might have heard your best friend, or a coworker, talk about Hyaluronic Acid. But hearing the word "acid" can seem daunting and scary. We're here to help put your thoughts at ease and explain what you should know about this amazing ingredient.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic Acid is a carbohydrate molecule that is naturally occurring in our bodies. It provides lubrication to the connective tissues of our joints and skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID FOR YOUR SKIN?
- Provides amazing moisture and hydration to the skin. It is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture and holds it so skin can absorb it fully.
- Plumps up the skin to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, giving a youthful glow.
- Keeps skin less saggy, more firm and toned, due to its hydrating properties.
- Strengthens your skins protective barrier to give you stronger, healthier skin.
- Supports your skins natural healing and repairing ability
- Gives your skin antioxidant defenses to fight UV damage and free radicals.
HOW SHOULD YOU USE HYALURONIC ACID?
The easiest way to incorporate HA into your daily routine is to use skincare products that include it. HA is readily found in serums and moisturizers, but with it's rise in popularity you can now find it in many skincare and makeup lines.
We highly recommend our favorite skin care line, LE MIEUX. We love this line so much because this Korean beauty line is completely HYALURONIC ACID BASED! So each product is consistently delivering the powerful skin benefits of HA all day long.
HYALURONIC ACID IS GREAT FOR::
Interested in more information on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for your skin type? Schedule your a First Time Facial, where our skin care expert Patti Hunt will give you a complete skin consultation and create a customized skin care treatment plan and regime to give you REAL RESULTS!
Book from our Home Page or Give us a call 203-524-0695